The most comfortable camping pad on the market just got lighter and more backpacker friendly… The new Klymit Static V2 uses new high end fabrics to lighten the load, while keeping all of the creature comforts that adventurers the world over have come to love. Modeled after its namesake it features dynamic side rails, unmatched stability, and a body mapped V shape that hugs the body like no other camping pad. At one pound, a tiny pack size, and an oversized sleeping area, the Static V2 is truly an evolved camping pad with unmatched comfort, size, weight, and ease of use.
- Ultralight Sleeping Pad
- Lighter weight fabric for smaller pack size and weight
- V Chamber body map optimized for comfort
- Dynamic side rails keep you on the pad all night
- Great for ground, cot, or hammock sleeping
- Ideal for every adventure, when ounces count
Weight/Mass: 16.33 oz / 463 g
Dimensions: 72" x 23" x 2.5" / 183 cm x 59 cm x 6.5 cm
Type: Inflatable Sleeping Pad
Inflation: 10-15 Breaths
Packed Size: 3" x 8" / 7.62 cm x 20.3 cm
Includes: Stuff Sack, Patch Kit
Fabric: 75D Bottom, 30D Top
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 3”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 30D Polyester Material on the top provides lightweight comfort with 75D material providing superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 16.3oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 30D top and 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.